Third Trimester


After some more clarification and using a new lung measurement, we’ve been told that our baby has a predicted 20-25% chance of surviving. It feels like every time we get new information it brings our baby’s chances down further. After thinking and praying about it a lot, we decided against doing the experimental trial procedure. So now we continue to wait and have lots of appointments at McMaster.

A few days ago I got a sweet care package from a CDH Organization that I had registered with (http://www.cherubs-cdh.org/). Things like this have been so nice as we go through this hard time.

But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. “The LORD is my portion,” says my soul, “therefore I will hope in him.” – Lamentations 3:21-24




Comments

  1. Hey Emily, Thank you for opening up and sharing all this. Wishing you the absolute best in this very difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just reading this verse this morning and immediately thought and prayed for you guys! So neat to read it on here now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment